Angle Torque Gauge
You Save 50% ($18.00)
- Required when servicing many late model engines that use torque-to-yield fasteners.
- Measures angle of rotation after pre-torque in torque-angle applications.
- The 360-degree scale is marked in 2-degree increments and intervals of 10 and 30 degrees.
- Easily zeroed for the next application by turning the tool housing.
- Made of premium metal and plastic material, car torque angular gauge is sturdy, not easy to aging and abrasion-resistant, to ensure maximum strength and durability for long-lasting usage.
- Color: White.
- Size: 9.1 x 4.2 x 2.2 inches.
- Material: High-quality alloy.
- 1 x Angle Torque Gauge.
- 1 x L rod.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.